I had you at “easy” didn’t I? Well this salad is exactly that: easy and quick. In addition, it’s crisp, tasty, and the healthiest version of coleslaw I make. So let’s get to it.
- 2 packages Organic Coleslaw or Broccoslaw Mix
- a handful of green grapes, washed and halved
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar (white vinegar works too)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp celery seed
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup (preferably homemade, Paleo) mayonnaise
- Dump the slaw mix, grapes and almonds into your serving bowl
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together in a small mixing bowl
- Thoroughly mix the dressing into the slaw
- Refrigerate for an hour to let the flavors come together
I hope you make this a regular at your house. It is at mine!